How to place digital stamps in your Powercache Passport!
- Save the to your desktop.
- On the Geocaching page, enter the code that was on the card inside the Powercache you found.
- Once you’ve entered the correct code, your digital stamp will appear. Use the “Download Stamp” button to save it to your desktop.
- With the Powercache Passport file open, find the name of the cache that matches your digital stamp and click “Insert Digital Stamp.”
- The stamp will appear in the Powercache Passport.
- Save your Powercache Passport to insert additional stamps from your Idaho Powercache adventures.
- Collect all 12 stamps, solve the Word Challenge and we’ll send you a prize!
For assistance with a PDF on this page or to request a PDF in an alternate format, please contact Customer Service at 208-388-2323 or 1-800-488-6151