- $1,000 incentive to customers who purchase a new, all-electric, ENERGY STAR®manufactured home, certified under the Northwest Energy-Efficient Manufactured Housing Program™ (NEEM). NEEM is a collaborative effort between the home builders, retailers and utilities across the northwest that has certified over 240,000 of the most energy efficient manufactured homes ever built. The NEEM Program’s objective third party quality assurance means homes perform as expected. Customers must have an Idaho Power residential account.
- $200 sales bonus to sales consultants for each new, all-electric ENERGY STAR manufactured home they sell to an Idaho Power customer.
New, all electric, NEEM certified ENERGY STAR® manufactured homes connected to an Idaho Power residential account.
To qualify for this program, you must:
- Be the Idaho Power customer who signs the sales agreement for a new NEEM, all-electric ENERGY STAR manufactured home and establishes an Idaho Power residential account for that home.
- Have the home sited in Idaho Power’s service area.
- Please note: Sales of used homes or indirect sales of new homes are ineligible.
How to Apply
- Your sales consultant or dealer submits the application, signed by you; a copy of the sales agreement, and the home’s NEEM ENERGY STAR Certificate of Compliance to Idaho Power.
- Direct applications from the customer are not accepted.
- Idaho Power will mail an incentive check to you and the sales consultant within 4 to 6 weeks of application approval and verification that the home is sited and connected to an Idaho Power residential account in the applicant’s name.